Chat capabilities on client devices and PC Dispatch console are dramatically enhanced with the option to send pictures and files.
New Types of Group Calls
- All Call Group. All Call can be initiated only by the users assigned to the group, but transmitted to all online users in the network even if they are not group members.
- Broadcast Group. One-way group call which can’t be responded along the hang time.
PC Dispatch Console Enhancements
- Location Tracks. Display user location tracks on the map based on location data collected in WalkieFleet server database.
- Voice Recording Report. Fetch and playback voice call recordings saved on WalkieFleet server.
- Manage Users and Groups. Capability to add/edit/delete users, groups and statuses on the console application.
- Preserve map position and scale.
- Preserve application visual layout.
Android Client Enhancements
Call Alert. Capability to send call alert notification to the user available online.
- Restrict access to Settings on the client devices
- Restrict capability to change password on the client devices
- Allow managing users and groups on PC Dispatch Console
Applied through Server Manager, Network Settings Window, User Permissions/Dispatcher Permissions buttons
Presence mode defines visibility of users and dispatchers in client application and PC Dispatch console. Presence mode is assigned separately for mobile devices (User Permissions dialog) and consoles (Dispatcher Permissions dialog).
Presence Mode options:
- All Users. All network users are listed in the application interface.
- Only Group Members. Application shows only the users assigned to the same groups as the user currently logged in.
- Only Groups. Application doesn’t show any network users or dispatchers, but only available groups.
- Only Groups and Dispatchers. In addition to the list of groups, user can see the dispatchers logged into the network.
WalkieFleet server startup configuration is extended with new timing settings:
- Transmission Timeout, sec. Time of continuous one-way transmission in scope of voice or video call. Call is stopped automatically upon timeout expiration.
- Private Call Hang Time, sec. Timeout after the private call release to respond in scope of single conversation.
- Group Call Hang Time, sec. Timeout after the group call release to respond in scope of single conversation.
- Private Message Delivery Timeout, min. If destination user is not available on some reason, server keeps trying to deliver private message along this timeout.
- Group Message Delivery Timeout, min. Server keeps trying to deliver group message along this timeout. All group members who join late, but in scope of the timeout will also receive the message.
- Min. Location Request Interval, sec. Minimal possible polling time assigned for periodic location requests.
- Keep Alive Interval, sec. Time interval to check user presence online. Lower keep alive interval give more accurate information about online users and enhance users availability, but also increase battery consumption.
- Automatic Windows Firewall Exceptions for WalkieFleet Server and PC Dispatch applications.
- Capability to limit number of connected users to specific WalkieFleet network.