Radio Gateway ST-RoIP3-SkyNetPTT produced by Solidtronic (Innotek Company Limited) allows voice interconnection of professional two-way radios with SkyNetPTT clients. ST-RoIP3 Radio Gateway connects to professional two-way radio through the variety of cables and hosts SkyNetPTT Android client to talk to SkyNetPTT voice groups.
Gateway Deployment Recommendations
- Create user account in SkyNetPTT server manager to connect to SkyNetPTT server from the radio gateway.
- Create dedicated SkyNetPTT group to interconnect to two-way radios. Assign this group to radio gateway user account and all SkyNetPTT users, which should be able to talk to two-way radios.
- Assign Default group in SkyNetPTT client installed on the radio gateway. Open “Settings” and scroll down to “Default Group=Undefined”. Tap on it to assign the default group.
- Assign Hardware PTT Button to initiate call from the radio channel. Open “Settings”, scroll down to “Hardware Key For PTT Call” and tap on it. Tap “Assign Key” button and initiate voice call from the two-way radio. Blue text box should display key code = 79. Tap “OK” to apply the setting.
- Avoid using video calls to interconnect to radio channels.